Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.theseadproject.org (The SEAD Project “SEAD”) required by law (United States and outside of United States). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this
website (“site”). It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future communications from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- See what information/data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any information/data we have about you.
- Have us delete any information/data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your information/data.
SEAD is a small organization with limited capacity. We are able to ship within the United States only and cannot fulfill international orders.
As a nonprofit organization, we take all and any necessary precautions to protect your information/data. When you submit sensitive information via www.theseadproject.org, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only staff who need the information to perform a specific task (for example: processing billing) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure encrypted and locked environment. Please note that while we use PayPal, Square and Google Forms for platforms to collect data for workshops, events and related programs; we do our best on our end to ensure that those platforms are secure and encrypted and hold the same level of standards for securing and abiding by all privacy laws.
At this time, we are able to ship orders within the United States only and cannot fulfill international orders.
There is a maximum quantity of 3 items allowed per order. For orders of 4 items or more, please place another order or contact email@example.com for special bulk orders.
Last updated 08/20/2019.